Here you can find links to important resources during this pandemic. We are all in this together.
- SoCal Gas CARE Program that gives eligible customers a 20% discount on their monthly natural gas bill. https://www.socalgas.com/sites/default/files/1443739496426/N19E0029A_IG-CARE_Self-Cert_App_Eng_FNL_FILL.pdf
- LOS ANGELES – Mayor Garcetti today announced the launch of the Angeleno Card — a program that provides financial assistance to COVID-impacted households in the city. The no-fee debit cards will provide amounts ranging from $750-$1500, regardless of immigration status. Qualified applicants annual income must fall below the federal poverty level prior to the COVID-19 crisis, and they must have fallen into deeper economic hardship as a result of the crisis. https://hcidla.lacity.org/family-source-centers
- Use this time to complete you Census form. We all need to be counted to make sure our community receives the necessary funding! https://2020census.gov/
- SAJE’s Norent link for renters to draft automatic letters to property owners: https://www.norent.org/en/
- LADWP bill discount programs: https://www.ladwp.com/ladwp/faces/ladwp/residential/r-financialassistance/r-fa-discountrates
- City of LA Tenant Protections. No evictions should be taking place now. https://hcidla2.lacity.org/covid-19-renter-protections